Reimage

robihun 22:23 06 Nov 2008

came across this programme and it seems to have analysed problems with my comp better than i could have described them,only problem £32.00 for a one off fix? anyone used? or have further knowledge?

brundle 22:30 06 Nov 2008

Don't pay for performance tweaks. Personally I think registry cleaners are a waste of time (and money if you're daft enough to pay for one)
This link is good reading; click here

woodchip 22:46 06 Nov 2008

the word is SCAM

robihun 22:50 06 Nov 2008

thanks mate the programme isnt reg repair or tweak,took 25 mins analysing and resulting report/graph far to much to print but summary basically spot on,just want to know if anyone else tried?

MAT ALAN 23:04 06 Nov 2008

summary basically spot on (of what)

If you know it's spot on you could fix it yourself for nothing, plenty of free tools that will do the same thing...

DieSse 00:42 07 Nov 2008

I never trust anything that sounds as if it's been written by a buzzword generator. I certainly wouldn't be the first one to try it.

Describing your problem(s) here is free - and so is the advice.

What's wrong then?

MCE2K5 02:26 07 Nov 2008

Spam, to me.

jasonrain 08:49 13 Nov 2008

I ran their product once and it's a whole diffrent ballgame. They use a technology they call "smart reimaging" and they seem to be a serious operation, having investors and management's faces visible not like registry scam-ware. I'm a fan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?