rEGISTRY eASY

swanny2 16:24 06 May 2008

i seen a thread on here too download this program register easy. i did a scan an found 453 entries,then it says purchase. now i went too delete it an it said,go too add/remove .
I went there and its not there .how do i delete it please.
thanks
Swanny :O)

birdface 16:52 06 May 2008

Can you delete it from .Start.all Programs.

spuds 17:09 06 May 2008

If you have CCleaner on your computer, you might be able to uninstall from there, if the program doesn't have its own unistaller.

swanny2 17:44 06 May 2008

cheers mate. No it wasnt in add/remove. i went too CC cleaner deleted it from there. but it said it cant delete all the aplication.
thanks

swanny2 13:28 09 May 2008

i cant get rid of this . and was informed i n here it was ok . lol

Totally-braindead 14:10 09 May 2008

Depends who said it was ok. We're all human and personally I take anyones advice about a program with a pinch of salt. Theres a numpty posting on any posting that mentions registry just now with what I assume is advertising, it might not be that, he could just be rather ignorant as he seems to think the registry program will fix anything. The FE has said he has taken care of it anyway. Personally I think its advertising and the programs hes advising on are iffy anyway.

If it is a dodgy program and I think it might be the only suggestion I have is try here click here some of the Forum members are on here as well and if you do a hijack log and post here they should be able to sort it.

birdface 14:44 09 May 2008

Looks like a good program but I suppose it all depends where you downloaded it from.click here= Have you tried Run.Search and just typed the name in to see what it comes up with.If it is on your computer this should uninstall it.click here

Informed1 15:37 09 May 2008

You should be able to go to Start > Run > Programs > Registry Easy > Uninstall.

If that doesn't work going to the Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Registry Easy > Remove

Good luck

swanny2 09:38 10 May 2008

Thanks i stil cant find t in earch ,also in add/remove ,ive also downloaded Revo and cant find it in there
Every time i boot up tho it appears on me screen.

spuds 11:30 10 May 2008

Perhaps not the way to go about it, but if the icon is causing annoyance, have you tried deleting to the recycle bin, and see what happens?.

swanny2 12:20 10 May 2008

cheers thanks m8.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?