Registerfly.com

Declanworld 19:04 18 May 2007

I've just received this email from a company called eNom about my domain registration with RegisterFly. How do I know it's genuine?

DOMAIN NAME ADVISORY

Dear Whois Protection Service - ProtectFly.com:

This is a notice to owners of domains which have been registered through eNom via its reseller, RegisterFly.com, that eNom is terminating RegisterFly as a reseller of its domain names.

You are receiving this notice as it affects your domains registered with RegisterFly, a former eNom reseller.
eNom currently lists you as registrant contact for 1 domain(s) for which we are the registrar of record.

Registrar information can be verified by accessing the domain's official record at click here.

In order to secure control of your domain, you will need to take action.

HOW TO SECURE CONTROL OF YOUR DOMAIN NAMES WITH ENOM:

Using the coded link below, create a free eNom login ID. There is no charge to open an eNom account. Once you do so, your eligible domain names will automatically be moved to the eNom control panel. There you can instantly re-access management rights for your domain names. Answers to commonly asked

Click this link to create your free account and move your domains to eNom:
click here snipped>.

After you've created an eNom account, you will also have the option to transfer your domains to any other ICANN accredited registrar of your choice.

We look forward to helping make this transition as smooth as possible for you in order to secure the management of your domain name.

If you have any questions, please contact eNom support at customersupport@enom.com.

eNom, Inc.
click here
former registrar for RegisterFly.com

Declanworld 23:58 18 May 2007

Thanks, comrade.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone