Registered etc signs?

  Technotiger 17:59 09 Dec 2004

Please pardon my ignorance, but how to get R or C in a circle etc. I know they are within my keyboard, but where? Not terribly important, but will just add to my somewhat skimpy computer literacy. :-))

  VoG II 18:08 09 Dec 2004

Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Character Map.

I'm sure someone else can post the keyboard codes - I can never remember them.

  Technotiger 18:12 09 Dec 2004

Many thanks, will have a look. :-)) Sorry about the "little tm"......

  Technotiger 18:18 09 Dec 2004

©® Cheers ...... Merry Christmas

  terryr48 18:42 09 Dec 2004

Technotiger-ctrl+alt+ c ctrl+alt+r

  Technotiger 19:24 09 Dec 2004

terry48 ?? ctrl+alt+c or r ?? does not work? Thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?