1. Open your BIOS and set your CD Drive as the first bootable device.
2. Insert your Windows XP CD in the CD Drive and reboot your
3. You'll see a message to boot to the CD....follow the instructions.
4. The setup menu will appear and you should elect to delete the
Windows partitions, then create a new partition(s), then format
partition (preferably NTFS) and proceed to install Windows XP.
5. Clean Install Windows XP
click here [Courtesy of Michael Stevens, MS-MVP]
6. After installing Windows XP, be sure and visit the support website
of the manufacturer of the computer to download and install any
available Windows XP compatible drivers, such as video adapter
and audio drivers.