Refilling Ink Jet Cartridges - Canon S630

david4637 14:51 14 May 2003

Can anyone recommend using Refilling Ink Jet Kits for Canon Printers. I am game for trying, don't mind a bit of mess. Thanks David

-pops- 15:14 14 May 2003

It's worth a go. As a trial, you get get JR Inkjet refill kits from loads of places - even my local Esso filling station has them.

JR inkjet is not the cheapest way of doing it but it's OK for a trial and if you're happy with the results, you can go on to more advanced refilling from bulk supplies.

Brian

Simsy 17:40 14 May 2003

It's not worht the aggro of trying to refill them... Compatible cartridges are cheap.

I've got this printer and use them happily and with good results.

I've always ben well served by click here but there are others who do similar prices,

God luck,

regards,

Simsy

Wak 19:31 14 May 2003

Hi David, I had a Canon BJC 1000 for three years and refilled the black cartridges over 20 times for about £1.00 a time.
I now have a Lexmark and refill those cartridges using click here Ink-Tec refills.
By all means, have a go at a refill. You can only lose about £10.00 but think about how much you could possibly save in the long run!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?