Refilling High End 6 Colour Canon Printers (S9000)

the griff 15:59 07 Mar 2003

Hi, has anyone had experience refilling Canon 6 colour printers. I have an S 9000 and want to refill its carts. If someone could recommend a supplier of quality ink and explain how to do it I would be grateful. My biggets doubt is to what side of the cart to put the ink in, the sponge side or the clear side. Any more tips would be even better. Thanks for any help.
The griff

stlucia 16:24 07 Mar 2003

Try click here

Entering "inkjet refill uk" into Google (without the quote marks) will get you lots more.

The refills will tell you how to do it for your particular machine.

€dstow 18:24 07 Mar 2003

If you're rich enough to shell out £400 or so for a printer, why not treat it to some genuine ink?

€d

zanwalk 20:24 07 Mar 2003

I use ink refill kits from here:

click here

They are a very reliable firm supplying high quality ink individually matched to the manufacturer's requirements.

the griff 21:33 07 Mar 2003

Ed, what would the world do without people like you to entertain us on cold nights. I get 40 A4 Photos for 6 carts X £7 = £42. £1 a photo.

I did do a Google search but Could only find 2 companies and wanted to have a better choice. I also wanted other peoples experiences/recommendations of refilling carts. Many thanks to St lucia and Rayburn for the links.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?