Redshift 5 registration "again"

Sebire 15:35 24 May 2007

"213275" (Richard Sebire).
I am trying to get the serial number for redshift 5, but i have already registered it, and lost the number, and there doesnt seem to be away to get it to display it again is there an area where registered user of pc advisor can get acces to there covermount cd/dvd registration details, and is there anyway of getting my serial number again? thanks....

Totally-braindead 15:53 24 May 2007

I don't think so unless the CD Editor takes pity on you and can do something about it, you could get a friend to register it and use his code.
This is the reason when I get a code for software I always write it down somewhere it cannot get lost.

RickyC :-) 17:57 24 May 2007

Thanks for your email earlier today, please let me know if you haven't received my reply.

As Totally-braindead suggests, it's always a good idea to make a note of registration or serial numbers - just in case they go missing.

At PC Advisor we're happy to provide readers with their registration details if they've been mislaid, but to avoid waiting for a response on the forums or by email, the best suggestion is to write it down when you first obtain it.

regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone