Redirectingat.com when using click here

birdface 08:43 21 Aug 2009

Is this something new from PCA or maybe just me.
Every time I click on a click here on PCa I get Redirectingat.com and then get put through to the proper address.
I have not noticed it before is it something new on the forum.Probably always been like that and I have not noticed before.
Anyone else getting the same.

birdface 08:52 21 Aug 2009

Yes.Just PCa click here's.Tried Googling for something and all was normal.

birdface 10:56 21 Aug 2009

I presume when any of you click on a click here on this forum that you do not get the Redirectingat.com on the address bar for an instant before you get the proper program.
Must just be my set up.

rdave13 11:06 21 Aug 2009

Just tried a link and can just about read 'redirecting' in the address bar but it's so fast I can't read it all.

birdface 11:10 21 Aug 2009

I am only on 2 mb connection so manage to read it before it disappears.Just that i never noticed it before no doubt it has been on here for a while but I never usually look at the address bar when clicking click here's.

Sea Urchin 11:11 21 Aug 2009

There's a lot of info about it if you google - I can't detect it happening on my system, but as rdave13 says it might be too fast to notice. Just one example:

click here

Sea Urchin 11:12 21 Aug 2009

Just clicking on my own link above I do see it.

birdface 12:38 21 Aug 2009

It must be a PCA thing to speed up connections maybe.

birdface 10:04 22 Aug 2009

Looks like the others must have a quicker service and do not notice it but with my 2 mb I see it all of the time.
As I am not the only one to have this.I will presume it is a PCA improvement that has been added and will class this as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?