Recovering data on a Dynamic HDD

fatboy_sim 14:48 10 Apr 2007

HELP!

I recently upgraded my Pc. Previously i had a SATA HDD connected via a PCI Sata card. My new system has onboard SATA so my assumption was that i would be able to connect it to the new Pc and away i would go. Unfortunately this doesnt seem to be the case. I have tried ERD Commander and it sees the partition but cannot read from it. I still have the old Pc so tried rigging it back up but it doesnt allow me to access it. The only option i can do is to convert the disk back to basic which i know will lose all my data. The HDD shows in disk manager as 'unreadable'. Previous setup was with windows on the c: drive and this drive as d: (single volume) where i would store all my files etc. Any assistance would be much appreciated. If you need anymore info please ask.

Thanks

uesquebeathus 15:12 10 Apr 2007

try this product its free so there is no cost, they have a few tools for a variety of file storage formats, and I have used them many times without fail, the only thing is do not write to the frive or any data could be over written.

PC INSPECTORâ„¢ File Recovery

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?