Recording from Internet

wetterfugal? 12:23 03 Aug 2003

Can anyone tell me how to record the BBC 7 sound from the BBC website?

pj123 12:43 03 Aug 2003

Go here and get yourself LP Recorder and LP Ripper. I use them all the time. click here

jazzypop 12:44 03 Aug 2003

Use the Jet Audio program, set to Record.

click here

Note that this will probably break various terms / conditions / copyrights

canard 13:54 03 Aug 2003

click here Haven't tried this but it looks as if it might be what you want.

Steven135 14:23 03 Aug 2003

I asked this same question about a year ago advice from this site was Total Recorder fro High Criteria. Splendid.

click here

Since digital radio and especially BBC 7 I got the Modular Tech DAB PCI card (£99 from PC World) if you are in a good reception area and like radio and have a birthday coming up then treat yourself you won't regret it (scheduled recording built in.

Alternately if you are running XP then the new Media Plus Pack has a recorder and lots more for £10 ish from Amazon.

wetterfugal? 17:13 07 Aug 2003

Sorry for the delay but I needed time to access the help.

The only one that I could definitely say would record from the internet was TotalRecorder tanks to Steven135. The others may or may not; I would have to download and install to be sure.

TotalRecorder is crippled with a 60 sec trial recording after that it is about £20 to buy. I found it very noisy and not acceptable.

I have found a free program, Fx Audio Tools which does what I want with excellent quality and about a half Meg down load.

Thank for all your trouble, Regards,

Vic A.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017