Recommend a good Cordless Optical Mouse

23790954 18:38 17 Jan 2007

Hi! there,
Just wondering if anyone out there has a very good wireless optical mouse that they can recommend. I purchased a Logitech MX610 optical mouse, which was not cheap, at PC world, about 2 months ago, but to say it is useless is an understatement, as there is no way you can get the cursor to be accurate. I have tried everything recommended by Logitech, but now they do not want to know. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks for all advice given.

chub_tor 19:12 17 Jan 2007

My wife and I have used the Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2 for a couiple of years now and find them extremely reliable. They even give a screen warning if the batteries are running low. click here

bruno 19:20 17 Jan 2007

I agree that is an excellent mouse...they even give low battery warnings when they are not low.

Technotiger 19:30 17 Jan 2007

Hi, I use a Logitech Laser cordless mouse, has never given me any problems, is very accurate and I love it. Runs on any surface, no mat needed. The package says it is a mouse for notebooks, but I and several of my friends use it on Desktop PCs. It is the Logitech V400 Laser All Terrain Cordless mouse.

Technotiger 19:32 17 Jan 2007

My mouse ...

click here

i use click here
if you are using the logitech drivers that came with it uninstal and use windows, this may help your problem, logitech drivers have major problems clashing with windows ie

oops still havnt worked tiny url out! click here

sconedd 23:49 17 Jan 2007

I use a Microsoft Genius mouse, excellent also tells you when batteries are low, works on any surface. Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?