Recommeended Book For Beginners on Dreamweaver

pcwhizz 20:20 22 Jun 2004

I have just bought this Dreamweaver MX 2004 book from my local WHSmiths and its excellent. It took all my questions about html and cgi scripts and through them away. I now have a well built website and i understand all these CGi scripts and perl scripts.

Its Brill

The book is SAMS Teach yourself Dreamweaver MX 2004 in 24hrs.
ISBN: 0-672-32593-4

i am thinkin of gettin the more complicated 21 days one.

Forum Editor 07:08 23 Jun 2004

that could teach you how to use DreamWeaver MX 2004 in 24 hours would be a runaway hit - I've certainly never heard of anyone even coming close to getting to grips with it in that time period.

Nevertheless, if it solved lots of problems for you and enabled you to create a "well-built site" it sounds useful, although understanding server-side scripts is really nothing to do with DreamWeaver specifically - they're commonly used, no matter which program you use to design the site.

Gaz 25 03:12 25 Jun 2004

This is the book:
click here

Forum Editor 10:25 25 Jun 2004

so I asked here to pick me up a copy. She got the only one that W.H. Smith had, and I agree that it's an excellent book for anyone wanting to learn DreamWeaver. I like the way it chops the learning curve into bite-sized chunks, so you can skip straight to the part you really need at the time.

I could have saved a fiver had I bothered to check Amazon first though.

Gaz 25 14:28 25 Jun 2004

mmm, goodie...

I'll go and buy one from amazon right now... seems handy since I use Dreamweaver often.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?