Rebuilt site

steve263000 09:23 12 Feb 2007

Once again I have rebuilt me site at click here it was getting messy and cluttered and I have, (I hope) made a cleaner job of it. There is just a basic menu on every page leading to other sections that would be of interest.

I would be grateful for the views of the forum on how I have done this time.

mco 09:50 12 Feb 2007

Just a first thought (in IE7) The 'enter the dragon' message confused me because I thought I had to click on it to enter the site -but it didn't take me anywhere - I then assumed I had to click on the dragon to do likewise - but that didn't take me there either so I clicked on the 'click on the dragon' text but that didn't do it either! Then I realised that if I scroll down past your photo there is a nav bar on the left... I'd suggest putting your page links higher up the page to make navigation easier . Off to look at the rest of you interesting site now!

mco 09:54 12 Feb 2007

Just had another look - I must say, it is full of interesting information (am a Midlander myself originally) But I would ditch the page transitions - or else just stick to one style and keep to it, rather than having different ones each time you click. Now off actually to read it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?