Realplayer not downloading videos

julius44 21:19 02 Jul 2010

Hello there and good evening, i'm trying to download videos from realplayer with the download now button,...but this button is no longer showing in the top right hand corner of videos. Ive tried using Firefox, chrome and IE8, all have same problem. Any fixes for this please???

MAT ALAN 21:26 02 Jul 2010

click here
might help...

Sea Urchin 23:20 02 Jul 2010

Another thread on the same subject but seemingly no solution

click here

julius44 20:19 03 Jul 2010

Hello Sea Urchin, Mat Alan, etc.....ive tried the fixes but to no avail, it seems tonnes of people are having this problem, and there is still NO solution, so is there a very good and easy to use video downloader to use pls??? I'm looking for something easy to use like realplayer BECOS the download video icon would always appear at the top right righthand corner of the video, and u could just download from youtube, and other websites very easily............i tried VLC player.....but i could get it to download videos.....as i didnt seem to see any download video button(unlike realplayer)......i'm looking for one that will download from various sites(NOT JUST YOUTUBE)
Any good suggestions pls??

sunnystaines 20:52 03 Jul 2010

have got the new build that came out this week

click here

rdave13 20:55 03 Jul 2010

Did you try uninstalling RealPlayer and install the latest version ( RealPlayer SP 1.1 ) as advised in this blogg? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?