Really annoying bug happening after system restore

Konka0502 14:13 15 Feb 2015

So i built my pc back in august, and its been perfectly fine, until this bug occurs. Basically what happens is i will be playing a game on steam and it will randomly appear to 'alt-tab', thats the only thing i can describe it as. Sometimes it will back me out to desktop, or sometimes just the windows cursor will appear, and i will not be able to control whats happening on the screen, and the error noise will play (the 'ding' noise).

The other time it occurs, is a gain randomly in browser. I use google chrome and even when im typing this description, it does the same thing. it doesnt take me to desktop, just the top blue bar at the top of google chrome fades, and when i hit a key i get the error noise again, and the only way to resume is by clicking again.

From typing my problem into google, ive had many people talking about how windows is taking focus over soemthing else, but i completely restored my computer, and it still does it. Other problems were malware and even after restoring my computer and running a MalwareBytes scan, nothing came up, and its still doing it!

I hope someone knows how to fix this, because it's really really annoying.

Regards

Jollyjohn 15:20 15 Feb 2015

Try a different keyboard and see if it still happens

lisaken45 15:40 15 Feb 2015

dell laptop and samsung tv for free.email and pick up..i just bought a new tv and laptop and i am givng the old ones away .both stillwork well.email [email protected] for pick up

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?