Real One Player Trouble

moondancer 13:37 25 Mar 2003

I can't seem to be able to play videos from web pages. I can listen to audio. When I try to watch videos I get Illegal Operation, invalid.
Can anyone help?

powerless 13:39 25 Mar 2003

Reinstall it.

Also what operating system?

powerless 16:26 25 Mar 2003

"I have bought a new soundcard namely, phillips(psc703) It does not come with a disc. So i have downloaded the correct driver as needed,but it will not install. There is a note on the readme file that says, if you have an audio built into your motherboard you must disable it in BIOS. There maybe 1-3 items in BIOS be disabled. Alsothere may be jumpers on the motherboard that have to disabled. As novice have no idea how to do this. am running windows98se processor 150mhz 64ram The machine is made by mainline and is about ten years old."

Are these two seperate problems or are they related. From your above post you say you have an error message. What is the error message, this will help. So we can find a fix for it.

Just note down the message, exactly as it is on the screen and post it on the forum for everyone to see.

For the soundcard because the computer is 10 years old it would be jumpers on the motherboard that you have to switch to disable the onboard sound. It could also be in the BIOS.

What motherboard do you have? If you do not know click here and downlaod and install. On the right under Mainboard...just copy and paste the information given into the white box below.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?