Real One Player deletes Restore Points

methuen 18:52 20 Jan 2004

Recently installed and ran Real One Player v2 with above allarming results,can anyone suggest a "cure/workaround" ?
Thanks. Rory.

bremner 19:04 20 Jan 2004

You appear to have a trojan virus click here for a fix

Chegs ® 19:15 20 Jan 2004

Real One Player removal(as its a crappy piece of software)and install JetAudio Multimedia Player click here or RealAlt click here Also,scan your puter for viruses(as stated by bremner)

Audeal 19:42 20 Jan 2004

Chegs ®: Clicking on your link only lets me download the file. I would like a link to their web site to check out the software. Thanks.

Chegs ® 10:02 21 Jan 2004

click here

As the usual places to d/l the RealAlt file are in foreign languages,I uploaded the file to my server(and they tend to go on/off-line irratically)I have stated previously that RealAlt is (roughly speaking)the codecs from Real installed into an older version of WMP.I tried Real(the real one)and it never offered the option of enabling Opera browser to play Real files,completely took over my pc,etc,RealAlt does offer to put the codecs into Opera(my default browser)The JetAudio file is 17.8Mbs,RealAlt is only 4.2Mbs,so folk without BB are likely to struggle to get JetAudio without a download manager.

Jester2K 10:06 21 Jan 2004

Well doesn't it depend on what those "allarming results" where exactly?

You say that RealOnePlayer deletes SR Points but how can you be sure?

What other problems are you having?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?