Reading messages in Windows Live mail?

TonyV 13:09 26 Oct 2011

The only e mail programme I use is Windows Live Mail. This normally doesn't give me any problems, but yesterday, I received three messages from Superantispyware Professional saying there was an update. My problem is, the message will not open in a way that is easily readable.

It appears to have all the code on display and makes the messages a bit silly. I have tried setting WLM to open in Plain Text, but this had no effect, so reverted back by unchecking that requirement.

Any body any ideas as to how I can open the messages so that they can be read?

Thanks

TonyV

recap 14:24 26 Oct 2011

If Superantispyware is your install antispyware program. I would go direct to their home site and check for any updates. If not I would delete and ignore any further emails from them, maybe a adding them to the spam folder.

recap 14:26 26 Oct 2011

If Superantispyware is your install antispyware program. I would go direct to their home site and check for any updates. If not I would delete and ignore any further emails from them, maybe a adding them to the spam folder.

TonyV 14:30 26 Oct 2011

recap

Have been in touch with them and asked the question, but so far there has been no answer apart their automatic response. I have to say, normally they do not present a problem and I have been with them for a long time now, so I am sure that they are a "Spam" provider!!

Cheers

TonyV

TonyV 14:42 26 Oct 2011

Even "not" sure they are.....!!

TonyV

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires