Re installing mini tool pro

bumpkin 22:20 30 May 2017
Answered

I have done a clean install of W10 after various problems and started downloading the progs I want. One that I particularly liked was Minitool Pro which I had before the re-install. I have now got the limited free edition but I can't find the licence key for Pro. Is there anyway I can get this from an old backup disk that I can boot from which still has it.

alanrwood 09:46 31 May 2017

Why not just ask the originator for your license key. Some of them allow you to log into your account with them and see records of this type of info.

bumpkin 22:59 31 May 2017

Hi, I got it free for beta testing it on this site.

rdave13 23:40 31 May 2017

Ask FE for help. Might be on an email you received?

Aitchbee 23:55 31 May 2017
Answer

The beta version of Minitool was only valid for testing up until March 31st, 2017.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

How to find a font: Discover the name of a typeface with these apps

The best iPhone for 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)