Re Install Outlook 2003

GRADA69 10:47 01 Jun 2010

I need to reinstall Outlook 2003, how do I do it without the reinstall picking up the previous settings. The reason I want to do this is to get rid of the 2 extra personal folders and the GRADA1 folder that I cannot open or delete. Thank you to anyone who can help.

MAT ALAN 10:51 01 Jun 2010

custom install
click here

the link may help...

GRADA69 11:01 01 Jun 2010

Thank you Mat Alan. I will try it later and report back

pcs365_2 13:33 01 Jun 2010

Hi,

The first couple of screens will ask for your personal information and serial number associated with your program. In our case, we used Microsoft Office 2003 Small Business Edition, so the program set may vary from yours, but the basic process is the same.

By choosing Custom Install, the Microsoft Office installer allows you determine which applications to install on your computer, and where to install them.

The Install to field allows you to choose the location where Office will be installed. Unless you have good reasons to change the install path, you should leave it to the default C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\.

Troubleshooting technical problems with Microsoft Office will be a lot easier if you choose to keep the default options during your installation.

Office Installer's next screen enables you to choose which Office applications to install on your computer.

Unless you specifically wish or need to keep using an older version of an Office program, you should choose to install the latest versions. Microsoft only supports older versions of Office for a few years, after which stability or security updates are no longer available.

Checking the Choose advanced customization of applications checkbox enables you in the next step to configure installation modules for each application.

In this screen, the Office 2003 installer summarizes the applications to install.

This is the last screen that offers a Back button to revise your installation settings.

If you are satisfied, click Next. Outlook 2003 (and other selected applications) are installed on your computer.

MAT ALAN 13:45 01 Jun 2010

Its not a custom install of office required, its a custom install of OUTLOOK 2003s components...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache