Re: Altiris Software Virtualization Agent

srayza 00:03 03 Jun 2017

Hi,Greetings & Good Day.Besides Windows-7,I use XP too. I installed Altiris Virtualization Agent on my Windows-XP. I understood all,But I need to know How to Uninstall a particular Software,which was installed on Global Virtual Layer(other than deactivating the layer). I found a software cannot be removed from"Add-Remove Programs". I'd highly appreciate if anybody kindly suggest me in this Regard. Thank you & Best Regards.

Edited by Forum Editor to remove the email address you included in your post - not a good idea.

The Kestrel 11:33 03 Jun 2017

You could try the free version of Revo Uninstaller from click here

MJS WARLORD 15:49 03 Jun 2017

ccleaner also has a section for uninstalling software

srayza 00:05 04 Jun 2017

Thanks a lot to both gentlemen "The Kestrel" & "MJS WARLORD" for ur Kind Reply. -Capt(Rtd)Russel

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires