re -absract art

Jade 14 G 22:34 10 Feb 2007

I have had Paint shop pro and lost the number when moving but for what l want it for it was a bit difficult. I am looking for a free or reasonabe software that l can play around with colours and then copy into fracuals on fabric, any ideas
Jade

alB 22:42 10 Feb 2007

This one might interest you click here ...alB

Jade 14 G 23:21 10 Feb 2007

Thanks for that but should have said l tried this one it was more on the pho'to side and a bit of a story as ordered something at christmas from a website and this came instead and was charged £21.99 and then l found it free on the web, am still fighting them about it,
Jade

mco 00:10 11 Feb 2007
  Jade 14 G 15:33 11 Feb 2007

Thank you so much , its just what l wanted and its downloading now and quick and broardband is not good in my area so its dial up and its going to take about twenty minutes.
There is lots of other stuff from that link, there is another l found that will download into a portable drive.
It won't copy and paste but there is links from the main part,
Thanks again, l was in the right place, been a member 7 years
Jade

Jade 14 G 15:51 11 Feb 2007

Downloaded gimp shop but when l opened it they could not find a server there, so still looking,
Jade

PurplePenny 19:07 11 Feb 2007

Not sure what you mean about the server. The GIMP doesn't need a server.

Jade 14 G 20:15 11 Feb 2007

Thats just what l thought but that is what it said and have tried three times. Paint.net said l have to download a framework that takes 60 mins on broardband and l sent the same email to help room and got no answer, all l am looking for is a program that l can distort a picture then quarter it and print fabric that has been ironed onto freezer paper so make 4 A4 copies and then when l have that l do the rest wih fabric on top of it,
Jade

PurplePenny 20:41 11 Feb 2007

I've never used GIMPShop but I do use GIMP. I just downloaded and installed it. I didn't need to download anything else. Maybe GIMPShop is different (though I thought that it just looked different). Try downloading the plain GIMP instead.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017