Random black screen & Non-responding issue

Grandex 16:41 27 Feb 2015

I really need your help guys cause I really can't afford to take my pc in for repair. Here are my problems:

1) My screen goes randomly black and back, it does this about twice an hour. When I move my mouse it usually comes back.... a few times it has rebooted.

2) I have a web design program which I can open but the icon to open a page stays gray and the busy signal goes on for a few minutes and then I get a "not enough memory" message.....I have plenty of memory so I have no idea why it does this.

3) System restore will start and then when the pc opens again I get an error messgae saying it could not restore.

Here is what I have tried:

I have defragged the drive...still same problems I have increased ram memory...still same issues I have used many cleaners such as: RegCure, RegHunter, SpyHunter, CCCleaner, SlimCleaner & SystemCheckup.....NOTHING HELPS!!!!

Please can somone help me please?

Thank you so much!!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:49 27 Feb 2015

run

chkdsk :c /f

on the drive

How much spare space on the drive? 20%?

rdave13 21:47 27 Feb 2015

First thing I would do is clone the hard drive. If it is failing then the more you use it the worse it gets. If it's not the hard drive failing then symptoms can lead to a failing PSU possibly. At least you 'll have a decent backup.

Personally I would use only Ccleaner out of the list you gave.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?