radeon x800xt graphics card

yellows 23:34 10 Jul 2004

I have a xp 3000+ amd and wanted to know if it would work ok with a radeon x800xt graphics cards.

regards ricky

powerless 23:42 10 Jul 2004

What wattage is your PSU?

What motherboard do you have?

Wreckless Deleter 23:58 10 Jul 2004

If you know what motherboard you have then go to Crucials web site click here you can find out there and then if the card you want will be ok for your mother board.

Even if you dont know what motherboard you have, and luck is with you as it was with me, you can select the make and model of your system at their site and find out from that if you can use the card you want.

I must point out I used it for memory upgrade rather than selection of graphics card selection.

Obviously once you know what card you can use then you dont have to buy it from them.... just shop around for the best price!

Not to steal powerless`s thunder, you will need to make sure that your power supply unit is of suitable wattage to meet the presumably larger wattage your computer will need with your new graphics card.

yellows 00:01 11 Jul 2004

motherboard is a asus a7n8x-e deluxe and power supply is 450 watts.

yellows 00:01 11 Jul 2004

motherboard is a asus a7n8x-e deluxe and power supply is 450 watts.

powerless 00:04 11 Jul 2004

Place your order.

yellows 00:29 11 Jul 2004

sorry thought it was 450 watt but unsure. Is there anyway through the bios i can tell what the power of my power supply is?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?