R-Driver USB to SATA driver.? Err where is it.?

Uboat 19:56 17 May 2010

Hi anyone got any idea where in the world i can get a driver for this chinese rubbish! i bought it from Ebay & it comes with a small disc with lots in chinese & the rest is either Win 98/XP Or vista drivers which ALL dont work on W7! i asked them if it was ok to use on W7 & they said yes? the concept is very good but the disc makes it almost useless & the instructions i dont think even the most intellient person would make head no tail of.?
here is a picture of it!
Thankx

Model is r-driver iii

click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:36 17 May 2010

Use the Vista drivers

bremner 20:58 17 May 2010

If this is it click here then I have had one for ages and it does not need drivers.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:07 17 May 2010

I have the RII that doesn't need drivers for XP

It should just plug in, find the adapter then the drive its connected to.

Uboat 22:19 17 May 2010

hi guys thanks for the links! the drivers that come with it some how dont work on W7.? although i did get it working two weeks ago when i first got it.?
bremner the link you have kindley posted is to purchase one of them which i allready have but thankx..
UB

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:06 17 May 2010

i did get it working two weeks ago when i first got it.?

Refresh USB Ports

In device manager Uninstall EVERYTHING under the heading USB,
reboot the PC let windows find and install new hardware.
Your equipment should now be recognised.

Uboat 06:01 18 May 2010

Fruit Bat Thankx il give it a go sometime this morning! cheers!
UB

bremner 07:19 18 May 2010

You have misunderstood why I posted the link. It was merely for you to confirm that this was the device you had because your link did not work.

I reiterate that I have had one of these for some time and it does not require a driver as it says in my link.

gengiscant 08:02 18 May 2010

Not a lot of help but I also bought one of these on ebay,I paid about 8 quid I think, and I also have windows 7 and did not need a driver.
Haven't used it for a while so just dug it out and plugged it in and its still working.

So I think your problem is a fault either with the item or your PC.
Try the item on another PC, see if it works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?