Quotes has changed for Msft Ibm Dell ""

revolt 13:37 21 May 2006

Hi im after some of your expert help again.Im getting a popup in the bottom left of my screen every hour or so ..Saying " Quotes has changed for Msft Ibm Dell ""

When i click on the popup on my desktop its takes me to this page click here+^DJI+^IXIC+^GSPC+

IVe run spybot and adaware with no help.Ive googled this too and found nothing.Could anyone please help me.

THanks

GaT7 15:51 21 May 2006

Post a HijackThis log at click here, after registering (click here) & reading this click here. Good luck, G

GaT7 15:59 21 May 2006

First try to help yourself by following the steps at click here.

If none of those work, post a HJT log in the forum (in my 1st post) or at the Pcpitstop forum click here, after registering (click here) & reading this click here. G

beynac 16:02 21 May 2006

It looks as though you have got a live feed for quotes on an American stock exchange from Yahoo. There is a free trial on the page you refer to: "Get streaming real-time quotes - FREE trial." I don't know how you unsubscribe to the free trial, but have a look on the Yahoo Finance site

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?