Quite simply DRIVERS missing..?

charmingman 23:03 06 May 2008

Hi all anyone know where i can download any/all of these drivers WITHOUT paying for them..?

Ive just found out via this prog that i am these drivers missing... the RED "X" is a missing driver..

click here

johnnyrocker 23:16 06 May 2008

it would seem that they supply them or are they chargeable? best bet is manufacturers site for the products with missing ones.

johnny

Ashrich 23:33 06 May 2008

They are not missing , they simply aren't the latest drivers for your PC , otherwise with all these " missing " I'd be surprised if it would work at all !!

As johnnyrocker says above , simply have a look at the manufacturers site/s for the latest .

Ashley

Sea Urchin 00:23 07 May 2008

As Ashrich says you do have drivers - as the site shows you are "missing updates" to the latest drivers. You can download them from the driveragent site, but only on payment of a lifetime subscription.

But I would ask whether you are having any problems which make you think you need updated drivers? You don't need to download the latest drivers just because they are there - if all is working OK then I would leave well alone.

If however you want to go ahead with downloading then click on the download diskette next to each red cross to see which new driver they are recommending, then google for it from the manufacturer's site.

charmingman 15:19 07 May 2008

ok many thankx for ALL your replies guys..!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?