Quicken 2004

ChasNoel 13:44 27 Dec 2010

Oops! I've done it again! Some time ago my PC went awry and before having my expert fix it, I backed up my Quicken data. After it was fixed I could not find the disk with the original programme and I posted a message here asking for help. One of you guys kindly responded saying you had 2 legitimate disks and would send me one-which you did. I copied it onto a blank disk and returned the orginal by post. You then told me I should have kept it -YOU WERE RIGHT! I received a new laptop for Christmas and cannot find the copy disk which I made. Do you still have the two disks and can I be a real pest and ask you to send it to me again. Unfortunately I lost your Email address too. I must be getting really old!
Help!

Woolwell 19:18 27 Dec 2010

It was me! click here But there is a snag as I haven't a clue where either copy are at the moment and will have to have a rummage.

ChasNoel 10:25 28 Dec 2010

Thank God you read this. Don't hurry to look for the disk. I have several disk in envelopes each entitled Quicken and my problem is knowing which is the one to use. With your help I may be able to find it. Sadly your name and E mail address have disappeared from my PC. May I contact you by E-mail again and with your help I may be able to work it out? Noel

ChasNoel 12:15 29 Dec 2010

To Woolwell,
Noluck! I have now tried all the disks I can find entitled Quicken but without success. I am at your mercy. I do hope you can find one of them. Noel

Woolwell 12:19 29 Dec 2010

You now have me worried as I cannot find my Quicken discs. I have obviously put them somewhere - but where?

ChasNoel 12:44 29 Dec 2010

I know how you feel. If, like me, you are married, then your wife will almost certainly be able to point you in the right direction. At least I hope so. Noel

Angry Kid 19:54 29 Dec 2010

Please email me by clicking on the yellow envelope.

I may be able to help you.

Angry ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?