Quick question about MSN Homepage

Annalucio 00:07 21 Apr 2007

Just joined Windows Live Messenger/hotmail. Before when I had the MSN Hotmail/Messenger, I used to be able to go to the bottom right corner of Desktop page click on the little green man and then click on MSN Home Page in the drop down window. Now when I click on it nothing happens. To get into MSN Home Page I have to go through Internet Explorer. Can anyone tell me why its not working in the drop down window. I can access Messenger and Email through this window.

birdface 10:01 22 Apr 2007

You probably started it when the computer started before,Go into Messenger, Tools Options. General, And tick Automatically run windows live messenger when I log into messenger, Apply. Ok. See if that works.

Annalucio 17:00 22 Apr 2007

Maybe I didnt explain myself very well, I have no problem with Messenger. That automaticly loads when I start the computer. My problem is the bottom right hand corner of desktop, where the green icon is for hotmail/messenger. When I click on it the drop down window gives me all the options, the first two options being MSN Home page and Email. If I click on MSN Home Page nothing happens, all the other options are work.

birdface 18:14 22 Apr 2007

Sorry about that,Tried mine,It worked ok,Can only think its a cookie or Firewall Problem.Apart from deleting messenger and then run C Cleaner then reinstall messenger,I cant think of another solution,Like I said check if your firewall is giving it access.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?