Quick Q about nero

ShorN 18:58 30 Jul 2003

When making an audio cd from various mp3's, how can i make the Volumes of the tracks all the same.

Before i have just put one together but when played on a cd player some of the track volumes are different cos the tracks come from different sources.

Is there an easy way to make them all the same??
Thanks

emmandelo1 19:07 30 Jul 2003

Not tried it with Nero cos' I use MusicMatch. But this is how it's done in Nero. Once you've got the tracks lined up ready to burn, double click on a track, then choose filters, then check Normalise. Looks like you have to do each track one at a time. Like I say, I've never used it with Nero but give it a go, see if it works.

Confab 19:12 30 Jul 2003

When you have your audio files listed in the audio pane click on the first file hold down the shift key and click on the last file. They should all now be in blue. Right click on any file and select properties, then click on the filters tab and place a tick in the normalize pane. Click apply and click ok. You should now see all you audio files with normalize next to each of them.

Burn your CD and all volume levels will be the same.

barrie_g 19:16 30 Jul 2003

If you do as emmandelo suggests but double click on the first track, close the window that opens, hold down the shift key then double click on the last track this will highlight all tracks and then the application of the filters should apply to all tracks without having to apply it one by one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017