Quick ME question.

  Mike D 14:54 12 Sep 2006

I have been asked to take a look at my brother-in-law's pc, which is playing up. From what he is describing, I believe he has Windows ME, a version that I have not used. Would I be correct in thinking that this version sported a form of System Recovery similar to XP?


  VoG II 14:56 12 Sep 2006

Yes - System Restore. It should be in Accessories > System Tools on the Start menu.

  johnnyrocker 14:56 12 Sep 2006

i would think so if he has disks., it also has system restore as well.


  Mike D 21:53 12 Sep 2006

Thanks guys, sorry for the delay in responding - just back from the salt mines!


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?