Question about Word

  Boblet 21:08 22 Jan 2004

I am currently reviewing our Word documents at work, and many require the user to type an 'X' next to the option they require. However, this isnt the neatest of solutions, and I've seen Word documents where you can just click a box and an X appears, or click on a grey area and enter text - for an illustation see click here

My question is simple - how do you include these in Word documents? At work, I'm using Word 97. Any advice/tips most welcome. Thanks in advance.

  VoG II 21:17 22 Jan 2004

Type FORMS into the Help in Word and it will tell you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?