a question about BT mail v bt webmail

Ikelos 21:47 03 Apr 2007

Hi, I use BT with outlook express, and have just set up the mail accounts in BT,Yahoo, webmail, but can find no way of getting the mail into the yahoo webmail, it all lands up in the BT folders, hope that makes sense, anyone know how to do it..........thanks

2neat 22:46 03 Apr 2007

if you use a pc at work, parents etc I find it best to use just the web mail & forget about outlook. If you log into yahoo & then click on mail

Ikelos 23:03 03 Apr 2007

Hi, I must be going wrong somewhere, I have tried sending loads of mail, but nothing lands up in the bt,yahoo webmail folders, i can only get it in Bt.

thanks

p;3 23:14 03 Apr 2007

what exactly are you trying to achieve?

p;3 23:17 03 Apr 2007

BTyahoo is the web mail; OE is your e mail client; when you send a mail from your BTyahoo mail address in oe to yourself it will first go to your BTyahoo mail box on server, from which you download it into your oe account on your computer ;

Ikelos 23:19 03 Apr 2007

Hi, when i get mail i want to receive it in BT.yahoo.com (webmail).

but it all lands up in the BT.Com (outlook express).

thanks

p;3 23:19 03 Apr 2007

and this

click here is where you sign into your server to see your on line mail box on server

does that help?

p;3 23:21 03 Apr 2007

with respect; it will ALL start to land up on your server first; THEN you download it to your computer ...surely?

Ikelos 23:21 03 Apr 2007

hi again, I think my brain has shut down.

can I get all my mail to land up in BT yahoo webmail

thanks

p;3 23:24 03 Apr 2007

web mail is where it should land , THEN you can downlaod it into your computer

send yourself a test mail and see where it goes to ; should be to your server; open your server and check

Ikelos 23:25 03 Apr 2007

I have logged into your "click here" if i send an email from google or where ever, it lands up in the normal BT email box and not in bt.yahoo.

thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?