Quark Xpress 4 or 5 and Windows XP

  beef3844675 17:55 29 Oct 2004
Locked

I am having great difficulty in finding out if either Quark Version 4 or 5 are compatable with windows XP.
Neither quark's or windows web sights seem to be much use.
Several people have told me that version 6 is a waste of time.
I have tied the forum of quark's website, and the general opion is split about 70% say it works fine the other 30% say it wont work. Who is right?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?