Quad Registry Cleaner

Has anyone experience of using a program called Quad Registry Cleaner and if so is it any good?Does it do what it says on the tin?

birdface 13:03 23 May 2009

Stick to the ones that are recommended is always the best way.
C Cleaner.
Winaso.
Eusing are the best of the freebies.

birdface 13:13 23 May 2009

Hi.I found no independent reviews about it.
To me Winaso is as good as you will get.If you use the free or trial version it will only repair 10 items at a time but you can run it as often as you like.It does an automatic back up and has various other programs with it that you can use.
Now I can recommend that.But unfortunately I have never tried Quad and the lack of recommendations would maybe put me off.

rawprawn 13:42 23 May 2009

I agree with buteman, but I am just running Advanced Care System 3 and I am quite impressed.
click here

User-1229748 13:45 23 May 2009

i would say you did the right thing by askingclick here

DieSse 17:14 23 May 2009

I use, and so do most of the people I know and teach now - Wise Registry Cleaner.

click here

Their Disk cleaner is excellent too.

VOT Productions 16:58 24 May 2009

QUAD Registry Cleaner helps to prevent system slowdowns, freezing or crashing problems, Windows startup issues, partial program removal, oObsolete application shortcut, Java Script Errors, Missing DLL or OCX, Internet Explorer mistakes, ActiveX Components difficulties, Outlook Express wrongdoings. QUAD Registry Cleaner effectively scans your entire system registry & restores your PC to optimum efficiency. Using a high performance detection algorithm, QUAD QUAD Registry Cleaner analyzes registries with the latest DED technology to spot all PC errors. QUAD's deep-scanning effectively defragments & compresses your system registry so your PC doesn't have to. View scan results and selectively clean each item or automatically repair them. QUAD Registry Cleaner also makes a backup of all repairs so you can recover any changes if required. By finding & repairing registry corruptions, QUAD Registry Cleaner renews your PC to full operational capacity. Main features include adjustable settings and an intuitive interface, advanced technology with ultra fast scanning & automatic cleaning. Quad Registry Cleaner has advanced security and preserves registry files & personal data.

Version 1.5.67 improves activation process for clients.

User-1229748 17:02 24 May 2009

won't be downloading anything from cnet either then :o)

User-1229748 17:04 24 May 2009

version 1.5.67 improves activation process for clients :o) they steal ya money even faster now.

provider 2 17:18 24 May 2009

and Cnet reviews are a good source of unbiased information from users of the programs available for download.

The problem here is that there aren`t any, which is not a good sign at all.

click here

Best to use the registry cleaner in Ccleaner, I think.

birdface 00:15 25 May 2009

You only get biased opinions from any program that tries to sell you anything for gain.
Always better sticking to recommendations from others.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone