putting photos on iphone

taandca 17:46 14 Apr 2009

could anyone advise as to how you get photos on to the iphone. I want to do so using Adobe photoshop which is in the list of progs supported but I can't get it to load more than 88 or so photos.(I have the 16GB 3G iphone with lots of available space). It should load as many as I want it to but even if i try to do it manually by ticking each box in the list of photos, it still only loads some of them. I have searched itunes for help but can't seem to get an answer as to why it will not load as many photos as I want it to. I will be grateful for any suggestions, thanks

brambles 18:31 14 Apr 2009

Firstly I would forget Adobe Photoshop - you don't need it to transfer photos. Sync photos from is the first requirement on the Photos Tab when you have connected. After browsing to the folder containing your photographs you will tick the little square next to Sync Photos from Pictures. I assume you have several folders within Pictures - these will all be listed - tick in the box against those you want to synchronise.
The most important thing is to click the Apply button in the bottom right hand corner. Then synchronise - come on I'm 78 you can do it.
If later you want to take a folder off - deselect it - click apply and you will get a note saying they are being removed from your iPod Touch or iPhone

Brambles

john bunyan 18:41 14 Apr 2009

Also I suggest that you have a folder on the PC for the iPhone (I have one for grandchildren's iPod photos) where you make them smaller - resolution of 72 dpi and about 7 x 5 cm . Not sure what version of Photoshop you have but on CS4 you can batch convert a number of files at once (dont forget to save with a different name so you dont lose the originals.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires