putting a little piccy in your tab

  woowoowoo 17:38 03 Apr 2007

Hi - not sure of the terminology, but I would like to have a little piccy appear just before my website name in the browser - like the PCA one that appears on this site, and like the one you can get when you bookmark a site. How do I do this please?

  mco 17:56 03 Apr 2007

I'm sure there's a more grown up way to do it than my way - but I just used this free site click here and made my own from there.
Beware - they don't always work in IE but do in FF and Opera!

  woowoowoo 18:57 03 Apr 2007

Thanks MCO - its always much easier when you know what these things are called

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?