Purble Place to run on XP

bumpkin 22:32 26 Nov 2013
Answered

A trivial question I know but can can anyone tell me where to get it to run on XP. It is pre-installed on Win 7 as a kiddies game. My 4yr old grandaughter loves it but can only play it on my Win7 PC which I use. I want to put it on a laptop or other desktop PC or an Android tablet. I have searched everywhere for this and don't even know whether it works with XP. Everything I have found on the net is either blocked by Avast or tries to download something else

bumpkin 09:56 27 Nov 2013

Good Morning, thanks Jock1e but I found the same as Lazarus when I tried the links.

Lazarus, thanks for that offer "**I have the Files you need, How do I get them to you?**" I don't really know, could they be sent as an Email attachment?

bumpkin 18:40 27 Nov 2013

anyone?

bumpkin 20:17 27 Nov 2013

Thanks Jock1e, I was thinking of that but thought it best to wait for an invite. Surprised he would have that anyway but hope he looks back in and replies.

bumpkin 20:33 27 Nov 2013

Have the files I meant

bumpkin 22:30 27 Nov 2013

Lazarus, many thanks for getting back. As I said it is only a kiddies game but it matters to her and I want her to learn some computer basics whilst having a bit of fun before entering the real world like us.

bumpkin 23:04 27 Nov 2013

Thanks, that was quick. I will post back when I have it working.

bumpkin 12:45 28 Nov 2013

Now working fine on XP. Thanks to you both.

yc08 14:34 01 Feb 2014

could you also send the file to me:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

mickob 17:49 27 Mar 2014

Hi there! Could you, please, also send the file to me:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

bumpkin 18:22 27 Mar 2014

mickob, I would like to help but I closed this thread months ago and cannot recall the file names. I suggest that first you try a new thread of your own with a similar heading and someone will be able to help you. If that fails I will try and find them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)