publishing changes using Frontpage

toofy 12:18 10 Jun 2007

Am presently following advice from p;3 to undergo health check with Malware. Another problem is that when I input my password in order to change info on web (in the box which says 'This op requires end-user agreement..') it fails. Subsequently a warning pops up that 'A web does not exist at ftp click here would you like to...' However searching google for the exact ftp produces said website. I had observed some weeks ago that the listing on google showed the ftp address whereas before it was our URL footofthenymoors.co.uk. I chose to ignore this rather than lose a good listing. This occurence may not be relevant ofcourse but I would like to be able to update/make changes to the website. Help!

Forum Editor 18:39 10 Jun 2007
  toofy 09:14 11 Jun 2007

I have re-checked everything which seems correct. When I enter the passwaord the box simply fades away, re-apperas still with the password space blank. At no time does it say the password was wrongly entered. As said b4 closing the box produces the warning message.

toofy 10:09 12 Jun 2007

Frontpage has today accepted my password! I completed a Malware removal process earlier. Perhaps this is the explanation.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?