publisher 2003

firestormbob 01:15 12 Feb 2008

i was supplied with publisher 2003 when i bought my pc along with other software. It was already installed. iv only just started using it as i now work from home. I like making cards with it (birthday etc) but have found that its only set up for A4 paper and i like to use either 5x7ins card or A5 and When i try to print out my card as per the size i want it goes all skewwiff. Iv been told that its because on in publisher its set up for A4 only and we can find no way of altering the paper size in publisher. Have i got the full version of publisher? I dont want to create a card that has to be folded down from an A4. i want to create a card using A5 or 5x7 ins card like a proper birthday card etc. Please help im not very good at techy things lol.

Thanks
Bob.

45 Mart 06:47 12 Feb 2008

Once you've opened the program, go into the "File" menu and select "Page setup". In there select "Custom" and specify what size you require. A5 is 14.85 cm by 21 cm.

firestormbob 17:05 12 Feb 2008

Hi, the page set up is not highlighted at all. What do i do now?

Thanks for your quick response

wee eddie 17:42 12 Feb 2008

and set whatever paper size that you wish

firestormbob 17:54 12 Feb 2008

It wont let me alter size of paper. theres nothing to change the size of paper. its still set up for A4. Iv done as u suggested but its failed again.

think im going to give up on this haha.

wee eddie 18:11 12 Feb 2008

File > Page Set-up > Printer and Paper > Paper > Size > press the little arrow on the right and you will find a selection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?