PSP Video Converting Problem

chrisbenwalker 12:50 25 Jun 2008

I have recently started having problems converting video on to my PSP when using PSP Video 9 and have also tried using Arcsoft Media Convertor.

Video 9 is converting some files sopme of the time, but with others, it is only converting maybe half the file, then saying it is complete. When I go to the 'COPY' tab in the software, it is saying the file is in use.

I have tried copying over an 'in use' file to the PSP, only for the PSP to tell me the file is corrupted.

I have also tried Arcsoft Media Convertor software, but am getting a windows 'fatal error' message and that the software has to shut down.

I am trying to convert from an external HD, and thought I would try using the PC's internal HD as the source, and still the same problem.

I have ran a Acronis TI restore to when I know the PC was working fine, and this has not helped. I have also tried different version of PSP Video 9 to see if this helps, but not.

I finally tried doing the same conversions on a seperate laptop, and this seems to be working fine every time.

Any suggestions?

MCE2K5 01:00 26 Jun 2008

Try this 'Quick Media Converter' click here

Found it Last Night.

It's a Free Program, Use the Free Download Button, Not The Paid one.

wolfie3000 01:17 26 Jun 2008

I use PSPVC for converting and transferring videos to my psp,

click here

Its the best program iv used, it can also download videos from websites, convert them and put them onto your PSP in one go.

Well worth trying out.

chrisbenwalker 22:04 27 Jun 2008

Hi both, thanks for the replies and advice.
I have tried PSPVC, although the program does not seem to recognise my psp. I have converted a video with no problems, but can't seem to UPLOAD the video to the psp, and have to go into the program settings and copy and paste into the VIDEO file.
Is this right?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?