Hello reader. I have a wireless keyboard/mouse that loses battery power in a few days. Do i have the singal receptor in a bad position; are my rechargable batteries finished; or is a short wireless life usual? Thanks, Michael.
I gave up using a cordless mouse because of short battery life but my keyboard hardly ever needed new batteries.. Others have had better experiences. I think that it depends on the brand of keyboard/mouse and the type of battery.
Hi, you may already know this, but your non-rechargeable Duracell's can in fact be recharged. Not just Duracell, any non-rechargeable can be re-charged. The charger costs about £30, but will save you money in the long-run.
Thanks for that link, always useful to have a back-up LoL ...... glad I'm not the only one having problems with TinyURL! Cheers.
I use the Logitech 400 Dual Laser wireless mouse, meant for laptops but excellent with my Tower set-up. Uses batteries but I can't remember the last time I had to buy any - I have the re-charger I mentioned earlier.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.