Proplem with my emails not getting through

erkmatrix 13:21 01 Jun 2006

Why do I not receive all my mail, where does it go, I send alot of emails out to people and don't get replys, ok yeah people don't always reply but automated emails from Myspace that sometimes I get and others I don't when one should be sent out all the time, and another website that I have communicated with and on their site there a record of all our messages and an email should be sent everytime they reply to me only they come in randomly and sometimes days later, what is happening, it makes me wonder what emails I am missing here , please help what can I do to make sure I get all emails, I am on Outlook Express and Outlook too.
I'm not sure if this is a problem with my ISP, is there anyway to assure you are getting all emails, a company that does all emails online like yahoo but where I could use my old email addresses without going through the ISP, something done online.

Philip

Regards Philip...

Schrader 13:23 01 Jun 2006

Can you access your mail through the web? You may have a spam filter provided by your ISP which is placing your mail in a spam folder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires