processing an order....

cadena 08:57 04 Sep 2005

We are very sorry - an error has occurred

The webmaster has been informed

I order alot of things from the internet and this is the first time I have come across this, while starting to be tranfered to another page to give my credit details this came up, so I could not respong as I did not know what to do. It said I have to download some Macromedia/coldfusion whatever that is?

Regarda Gail

Error Occurred While Processing Request
An exception occurred when setting up mail server parameters.
This exception was caused by: coldfusion.mail.MailSessionException: An exception occurred when setting up mail server parameters..

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Remote Address 195.93.21.36
Referrer click here
Date/Time 04-Sep-05 08:44 AM

Diodorus Siculus 11:44 04 Sep 2005

It is a problem with their server, not with your PC. Try again after the weekend or another shop. Hopefully it will be sorted out.

cadena 12:00 04 Sep 2005

Thank you.....its a good job I came to you first, as I thought I had to download it to sort my problems, but its an order for new suite covers and I have ordered from them before.
I will leave it for a few days as you suggested,
thanks alot guys....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone