Problems Watching BBC News on Internet Explorer

Phoenix40 11:10 14 Dec 2014

Hello i have a strange problem watching the BBC news articles using internet explorer. I seem to be able to watch it on Chrome Google but not internet explorer and i have the same problem with my laptop. My desktop computer uses Wins Vista and my laptop uses Wins 8.1. I have updated my flashplayer for my computer but it makes no change. Im not sure what flashplayer download i need for my laptop. There are two types of download from the Adobe Flashplayer site i cant remember there names as ive never heard of them before, but maybe someone can tell me which one i need for Wins 8.1? I can watch other things using flashplayer, at first i thought it was a problem with the BBC but now i can watch it using Google Chrome it must be something to do with I.E. Hope someone can help thank you.

ryanman 20:01 15 Dec 2014

Hi, I've had the same problem since the weekend on IE only. Works fine on Chrome

Phoenix40 20:31 15 Dec 2014

Thanks ive just seen another thread dealing with it. Also using I.E i end up having a very large picture of the news item on my screen without the button to start it. Had it for some time.Also i cant watch any of the game trailers on the game site Steam either, i dont know if its the same problem or with them.

Phoenix40 20:31 15 Dec 2014

Thanks ive just seen another thread dealing with it. Also using I.E i end up having a very large picture of the news item on my screen without the button to start it. Had it for some time.Also i cant watch any of the game trailers on the game site Steam either, i dont know if its the same problem or with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?