Problems Signing into PCA ?

ponytail 08:34 17 Oct 2013

Did anyone have problems yesterday trying to sign in to PCA.I entered my email address and password and clicked on login then it just said please wait and did not move tried again same result even tried a wrong password same result so gave up.But it was ok when I got home at about 11.00pm.Also got some strange messages.One was oops exception encountered

john bunyan 08:40 17 Oct 2013

Yes . I could not log in yesterday. I e mailed FE , who had same problem! All to do with 3rd party servers....

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:44 17 Oct 2013

Always the same when it rains heavily :0)

Couldn't log in until about 11pm.

Woolwell 10:50 17 Oct 2013

Moreover the site with iPad was (perhaps still is) virtually unusable due to an HP printer ad which obliterated every page I opened and proved difficult to close.

iscanut 11:36 17 Oct 2013

Gave up trying yesterday. I had been logged out so tried to login again but system just hung and would not allow log in. This is not the first time this has happened and in spite of promises made, I am sure it will not be the last. Sorry to sound cynical, but it is frustrating.

bumpkin 11:52 17 Oct 2013

Had the same problems.

cream. 19:44 17 Oct 2013

It's OK. at least the advertisers are happy

""I expect the advertisers are reassured about that!"

Well, they're keen to keep advertising, at any rate. They look at the overall site traffic, of which the forums represent a part, but not a major one."

"Login problems just shouldn't happen, and we're going to move heaven and earth to try to make sure it doesn't happen again."

click here good to hear.

That's

bumpkin 20:06 17 Oct 2013

Cream, just read the adverts and stop moaning about trivial things like logging in. You do not have to log in to be able to view the adverts, anyway they come to you for free. Perhaps you should show a little more appreciation for those kind enough to keep you informed of how to spend your money

cream. 20:54 17 Oct 2013

Sorry.

Will re-double my efforts to view as many adverts as I can.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?