problems running trend house-call

p;3 15:03 12 Nov 2005

win 98se IE6 and AVG on here and BB ; I have twice tried to run trend housecall on here; and twice the program has almost disconnected my BB, and frozen the web page; if I go to the trend site for a link for this thread, the page gets frozen ;I have not run the program on here for some time, and normally when I do I have no problems;the client update updates OK ;can anyone advice? is trend no longer a good program to use or is something else going on? the scan starts, then tries to disconnect my BB ...and refuses to run or will not run,wanting to stop my Bb connection in the process

anyone else having similar problems with it?

Devil Fish 15:17 12 Nov 2005

i had probs with it the other night page not loading properly they may be having problems with their web sitep.Panda also do an online scan if you want to try it

click here

after scan go to add remove programs if you want to remove panda components

Skills 15:25 12 Nov 2005

I too had a problem with it a few days ago the scanner refused to load.

p;3 09:44 16 Nov 2005

I"ll have another try of this and come back if I still have problems;thanks to those who posted:)problem I found with the panda scan the last time ( some while ago) thta I used it; you have to buy the whole package to get any removal tools , and you also tend to get repeat e mails inviting you to sign up for various packages; just had yet another one yesterday from panda;

p;3 09:10 30 Nov 2005

does anyone know if this is now working again before I risk my bb connection with it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?