problems reinstalling nero7

martd77 18:53 08 Nov 2006

I recently upgraded to nero 7.5 but after having some problems with some of the apps crashing i reverted back to reinstalling my trusy nero 7.0,the install appears to go ok but when it gets to the part where the program asks about which files you want to associate with which product the list in each section is completely blank,i continue with the install only to find when running the nero smart suite icon the panel that opens up is empty,no components!
Have run registry mechanic incase nero 7.5 borked the reg but to no effect
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

jimv7 18:57 08 Nov 2006

Download the nero clean tools then try the install again.

click here

martd77 19:18 08 Nov 2006

thanks will try that later and report back

Probabilitydrive 20:48 08 Nov 2006

Just to pass on my Nero upgrade experience from today:
I have Nero 7 Premium installed.
Using the serarch window in XP, Windows explorer informed me that it needed to close due to an error.
On further investigation I found out that NERO files were the culprit.
The solution of the puzzle was: There is a new version (previously : NERO 7 reloaded) now Nero 7 Ultra Edition ENHANCED
available at no cost for Nero premium user: click here.

I had to uninstall (via add/remove programme) in order to update/install the above version.

Worked smoothly! Wind Explorer doesn't give me any grief any longer, the Nero update interface is now clear and precise and Nero has now more whistle and bells than a body pierced swiss cow in duet with Rolf Harris...

martd77 21:04 08 Nov 2006

The version i upgraded to and had problems with was nero 7.5 reloaded premium version

martd77 20:43 10 Nov 2006

jimv7-thanks that did the trick up and running with nero premium 7.57 reloaded

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?