problems registering with asquared forum

p;3 18:47 18 Mar 2007

I have done all I think I should and have had a mail back; I have tried several times to enter my username and password and have ammended my firewall settings to allow the permissions; but each time I try to log in I am as a guest;

what might I be doing not right ?

birdface 18:49 18 Mar 2007

They should have sent you an e-mail with username and password on it.

p;3 18:51 18 Mar 2007

they did and as far as I can tell I have followed the destructions to the letter; but I am still as a guest

they dont love me no more they dont::(((

birdface 19:13 18 Mar 2007

Either the username or password is selected by them,So make sure you have the right one.I went on there last week to see if i could find out about that problem that we all had,And someone was getting told off for posting in the wrong part of the forum,So I did not bother to carry on, Hope you get your problem fixed, mine worked all right.

gudgulf 19:54 18 Mar 2007

Do you have cookies enabled in your browser?......It could be the site needs to set a cookie on the pc in order for you to log in.

p;3 19:59 18 Mar 2007

I have allowed everything I think I need to; I have now mailed them direct as I still cannot get in to the forum

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?